Accidentally toss your ballot? Was it sent to your old address?

If you live in Alameda County, go to the Registrar of Voters' office in the courthouse at 1225 Fallon St in Downtown Oakland & they can print you a new one on the spot

Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm

4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Monday, Wednesday, And Friday Through June 2021 - 9am - 3:30pm Zhone Way (Arena Center) Distribution Site 7105 Oakport Street, Oakland, CA 94621 Emergency food distribution takes place weekly Mondays,